Friday, August 7, 2009

Howdy Folks!

Is anybody out there? I have been away so long! It is because I continue to have obsessive compulsive paranoic fears of blogging. Just the word "blog" makes my throat gag and my mind to break a sweat!

Sometimes I am too busy to blog but today my day job is soooo boring I must do something! Quick! Life's too short for this!

Like my little cactus garden cowboy, I need to rope me a piece of that sky !!! Pull it in and take a good look and see if there is anything or anybody out there. Then I need an ocean or a lake to dangle my toes in. Or a cold rushing stream. Cool water is needed for this Water Dragon child. OK, former child. Ok, so it's WAY former child. I must admit I am an old lady water dragon.

Anyway, I fear I have little of interest to say in this dumb ole blog. Alas! I have become a dumbed down version of my former self. Little of importance to say to anyone. My mind is blank from shell shock and I am trying to find enough to say to get to the bottom of this picture. I did it, so..... Have a nice day. And please forgive me for my unbloggliness.

Yours truly, Bonificent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback !